Facilitating Scope & Sequence for SJUSD (Session #4 of 8)
- Facilitating Scope & Sequence for SJUSD (Session #4 of 8)
|Add event to calendar|
The workshop guides teachers in the 6th-12th grade classrooms to refine and expand the current scope and sequence curriculum maps to align to the new History-Social Science Curriculum Framework for California Public Schools.
- Introduces the new framework and the instructional shifts.
- Each grade-level group will review their chapter and consider the framing questions to revise or complete their curriculum maps.
- Identify and compile primary and secondary resources to address the selected framing questions and high priority topics.
- Implement historical thinking, Common Core State Standards, and English Language Development Standards to support and develop student’s literacy and critical thinking skills throughout their curriculum maps.
Registration restricted to SJUSD teachers